It’s imperative to look and feel fabulous when you’re traveling to an exotic destination. Here are a few products to keep you looking and feeling your best:
1.Noxema Wet Cleansing Cloths are a lifesaver! I actually use them on a daily basis, but they’re great for traveling as well. They’re especially perfect for washing makeup off at night when you’re tired. Cleansing cloths have become quite popular lately, and I’ve tried several different kinds. Noxema’s Cleansing Cloths are the best – the eucalyptus is super refreshing!
2. The Nars Multiple Makeup Stick is a multi-purpose stick for eyes, lips, cheek & body. Some of the colors look quite bold at first glance, but they wear super sheer. All you need is a tinted moisturizer or foundation and the Multiple Makeup Stick and you’re all set! One quick swipe, a little rub and voila! The Stick comes in the classic Nars shade, Orgasm, and 10 other lovely hues. There are a few new shades hitting shelves this May – Turks and Caicos, a bright peach; Cadaques, a rosy pink; and Beverly Hills, a flush red. Read Allure’s review here.
3. Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20 is a sheer, lightweight foundation that can be worn by all skin types. It’s especially great for those with oily or acne prone skin. Wear with Nars Multiple Makeup Stick for the easiest beauty regimen ever!
4. Yves Saint Laurent Instant Eye Wake-up Pads are just what a tired girl needs. YSL perfectly puts it: “Your must-have anti-fatigue beauty partner for fresh and radiant eyes.” These little pads will also diminish the appearance of fine lines and crows feet around the eyes. Traveling and adventure can be quite demanding – don’t let it give you unsightly under-eye bags!
5. Frederik Fakkai Travel Faves – Technician Color Care allows you to maintain your gorgeous locks on-the-go with your favorite mini Fakkai products! It comes with luxurious shampoo, conditioner and anti-fade topcoat for enduring color and vibrancy, along with travel-size Sheer Hold Hairspray and mini comb – all in a chic travel bag. The Salon Technicial Color Care line uses Galanga Root Extract to shield agains UV rays and heal damaged hair. The Rapid Results Moisture Mask submerges hair in humectants and extracts to revive just-colored condition and silkiness. Anti-Fade Top Coat is a quick-dry solution that seals the cuticle, and helps prevent frizz and fade.
6.Ojon Rub Out Dry Cleaner To Go – no one needs to know you haven’t washed your hair today! We don’t always have time to wash our hair and restyle it every single day, so use this dry shampoo to get rid of oily hair. Fun Fact: you can also use it if you’ve accidentally added too much product to your hair.
7.Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit includes a foundation primer, tinted moisturizer, undercover pot shade, secret camouflage brush, camouflage powder brush, velour puff, and egg shaped sponge. Basically it includes everything you need for a flawless, classic face!
8. mdskincare Sunscreen Pads SPF 30 are little pads that you can apply anywhere for a sticky-free, long last finish. Great for any skin type, even acne or break out prone. Carry them in your purse or beach bag when traveling so you’re always prepared!
9. fresh Sugar Deoderant and Antiperspirant is a glide-on deoderant that has a sweet, sugary aroma that uses skin soothing botanicals and deoderizing agents that help you stay dry no matter where you are! Pack it in your purse or beach bag to stay fresh on-the-go
10. GO SMiLE Jet Set Travel Kit includes a tube of AM Energy Luxury Toothpaste, PM Tranquility Luxury Toothpaste, and a Portable Toothbrush in a little zip case. Whiten your teeth with the special morning toothpaste that contains energizing ingredients like mandarin, lemon, lime, and peppermint extracts, and at night with soothing lavender, chamomile, vanilla, valerian root, and spearmint extracts. Naturally hydrated silica will polish surface stains and fluoride prevents tooth decay.