There are a variety of cruise ship options out there for every kind of traveler. These particular cruise ships are all luxurious, but some might be more traditional, more modern, resemble a yacht or have different types of activities.
- These are twin sister ships that provide plenty of on-board activities, delicious gourmet cuisine, open bar, and all inclusive wine!
- Spacious suite-like staterooms, decks of balconied staterooms, elegant decor.
- Enjoy the company’s “never say no” motto: best service, over-the-top guest rooms, suits and penthouses
- Floating Caesar’s Palace, Feng Shui Spa, exclusive collection of boutique restaurants, like Prego by Valentino, Nobu Matsuhisu’s Silk Road
- 110 passenger yachts that are a little smaller and very private.
- All inclusive – cocktails, gratuities, watersports and even caviar!
- Asian influenced spa
Best Tropical Elegance: Paul Gauguin by Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- 304-passenger ship that sails year-round in French Polynesia
- Casual elegance, romantic, great for honeymoons
Best Trendy Atmosphere: Seven Seas Voyager by Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Boutique hotel vibes, all suites come with butler service
- Theatrical restaurants
- Sporty, preppy crowd
- Travel to exotic destinations without sacrificing comfort or style
- 204 passenger luxury liners
- Flawless service, delicious gourmet cuisine, complimentary wine
- Farewell beach party with caviar and champagne!